Welcome to Swiss Ecodent Klinik
Patient journey and recommendation during COVID-19
- We recommend you attend the appointment unaccompanied – unless there is a special situation or you are underage
- Please wear the face mask while attending the visit at the clinic
- An appointment is mandatory in order to be seen by our dental doctors
- Take into account 15 minutes prior to the appointment for filling in some necessary forms before going inside the dental room
- Our waiting room has been transformed to ensure social distancing and to be COVID-19 secure
- Keep in mind to bring a minimum of personal objects as these will need to be left in the designated boxes at the Reception
- You will be asked to use the protection equipment provided at the Reception
- Hand sanitizer is available in each and every room of the clinic and it is mandatory to use during your visit at the clinic
- Swiss Ecodent Klinik ensures a proper break between appointments in order to have enough time for dental room disinfection after each patient
- Paying by card is encouraged in order to avoid cash
- Your dental appointment will follow the normal course but you may notice extra equipment in the dental room and in the waiting area – they help by disinfecting the air and allowing fresh air circulation
We assure you these changes have been introduced to everyone’s security and protection.
Regardless of the times we are going through please rest assured that your health and well-being are our priority and we will continue to offer you the top dental services you know in a safe and friendly environment!
We appreciate your support and understanding and we are thankful for the chance to welcome you back so that we can work together to achieve better oral health! Should you need further information, please contact us at 021.9394.