Carl Zeiss Endodontic Microscope
It is the best dental machine used in performing root canals treatments. Using it increased the endodontic treatment success rate by 60% and even up to 90% in the case of classical treatment – which lead to the possibility of treating teeth that were once condemned to be extracted.
The Zeiss microscope allows performing dental treatments of the highest quality offering safety, accuracy, comfort and smaller treatment duration which was impossible with the help of classic technologies.
It is one of the most modern dental instruments which helps ensure the patient’s comfort during the intervention and reduce treatment duration.
It easily, swiftly and safely prepares the canals. It is now possible to prepare difficult anatomic channels with predictable results using just one needle.
Apex Finder Morita
It was the first device capable of working in the canal with a humid environment. The measurements are not affected by the presence/lack of blood, other secretions or electrolytes. The Apex Finder Root ZXII has established a new standard for precision and patient’s safety and it is the most awarded and most performant equipment in the world. The Apex Finder and the Endodontic Micromotor are the ideal devices for performing excellent endodontics treatments.
The Heated Obturation System
This system is perfectly hermetic for 3D filling root canals, including side canals. The obstruction is made easy, fast, controlled and precise and the parts in contact with the patient can autoclave. The hot gutta-percha canal closure system provides excellent apical control and closure of complicated canals.
MECTRON PIEZOSURGERY 3
PIEZOSURGERY is a machine used for modern minimally invasive periodontology surgeries, which helps give the dentist precision and reduce the patient’s stress levels.
The Mectron PIEZOSURGERY® device protects the soft tissue, it reduces by 80% the risk of perforating the Schneider membrane during the procedure to lift the sinus through lateral access and the post-surgery edema is smaller. The bone integration is faster and better after preparing the implanted situs and the post-surgery recovery is quicker and less traumatic.
The device is also successfully used in interventions such as:
- sinus lift – the crestal technique
- sinus lift – the lateral approach
- preparing the situs
- preparing for mini-implants
- ridge augmentation
- cortectomy techniques
- block bone graphs
- bone modeling
- osteotomy performed to bind the nerve
- periodontal surgeries
- peri-implant hygiene
Using lasers during dental interventions reduces the pain by 80% and also the need for anesthesia. Both the diode laser and the CO2 one are used for every type of intervention: Periodontology, Implants, Surgery, Whitening etc.
1) Soft Laser ML 1055 – used for bio stimulating the soft tissues, reducing post-extraction pain (especially for the wisdom teeth)
2) Laser FOX diode 810 nm – used in Periodontology and Endodontics for sterilizing canals, surgical excisions/incisions, hemostasis, peri-implant, desensitizing, implant operculectomy, herpes, aphthae, prosthetics pressure point, extraoral acupuncture, whitening
3) Laser CO2 – ERASER – used for: aphthae, biopsies, removing the epithelium, dentition deficits, dental desensitisation, direct pulp capping, decubitus, epulis, fibroma, frenectomy – removal of lingual/buccal phren, gingivectomy, hemangioma, herpes, hyperkeratosis, implant operculectomy, excisions/incisions, coagulation, crown – gum extension, mucus, papillectomy, peri-implant, pulpotomy, flap alveolar ridge, sulcus extension, vestibuloplasty, wound sterilization.
Digital panoramic and retroalveolar radiology
The digital x-ray is processed almost immediately, has a much more superior quality than the classic and the image can be viewed on the computer. The greatest advantage is the 90% reduction of the radiation levels in comparison to the traditional one.
- It allows developing images and highlights details that cannot be seen by the human eye: minimal distortion by setting the density and the contrast for exact identification of the dental problems
- It is possible to view several panoramic radiology results from different time periods on the same screen and to compare them
- On demand, it can also be printed by a high-resolution printer
- A better filling and management system of radiology.
PRGF® – ENDORET® – first one on the market, 100% autogen
It activates the plasma with the blood proteins that are responsible for tissue healing. This plasma is made by centrifuging and processing a small amount of the patient’s blood using specialized equipment.
This technology is used in dental care, but also in plastic surgeries with surprising results:
– in the case of dental implants it speeds up the healing process by 7 times and it decreases the inflammation risks of the implanted area by 80%
– in the case of plastic surgery it rejuvenizes the foundation, diminishes the wrinkles and gives the skin a healthier look.
It is the most revolutionary anti-aging treatment, taking into account it is natural due to the fact that it is based on our own blood.
In dental care, PRGF ® – Endoret is also used for Surgical interventions, such as: post-extraction alveoli, wisdom teeth, regeneration around implants, fat transplantation, gingival transplantation, bone addition, sinus lifting, nerve lateralization (lower alveolar), Implants and Periodontology.
PRGF ® – Endoret ® speeds up the tissue healing process and it simultaneously reduces inflammation and the infection or post-surgical complications risks. Using it guarantees important improvements in the regeneration process, lack of pain and swift patient recovery.
Intraoral Camera – Simple&Smart
The images obtained with the help of the camera allow zooming in on the details and in combination with other diagnosis techniques (dental x-rays) it helps identify the correct issue: dental cavities, plaque, periodontal disease etc.
Due to the small size, this wireless camera is not making it uncomfortable for the patients. With its’ help, they can see exactly what the dentist sees and also view the post-treatment results (the images are projected on a screen/TV).
KAVO DIALUX 2300 L Lamp
This lamp helps diagnose the cavity in its’ incipient phase and the invisible fractures in the enamel especially on the frontal teeth after suffering traumas or sports accidents.
Sterilization room (according to the EU regulations)
The sterilization is the main method of preventing infection because it destroys all microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and spores) responsible for spreading infections and fatal diseases in the dental clinic. The sterilization room is equipped with:
- Distiller and two autoclaves
- Domina Plus B Premium Line and Steril Maxima BMS – they sterilize the most difficult materials such as those with cavities and the pore instruments. They meet the newest international standards and they passed the most difficult sterilization tests (Bowi&Dick and Helix tests). All phases and sterilization cycles are controlled by a microprocessor, thus eliminating the human error risk and helping the monitoring process.
- Sealer – New Seal
- Quattrocare Plus KaVo – automatised equipment for maintaining and lubrication: the hand instruments, straight pieces, endodontics instruments.
ORAL CANCER SCANNER
The Oral ID is the only equipment in the world recognized by the American Dental Association for being able to trace any type of oral cancer in its’ incipient phase.
Two minutes are enough to intraoral scan the soft tissues of the mouth cavity with the purpose of detecting oral cancer, pre-cancer and the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus). The test is painless, it does not irradiate and it is recommended to be performed twice a year.
The unit is used in the jaw bone-facial surgery, as well as other oral surgical procedures. The most difficult interventions in Implantology, Surgery, and Periodontology can now be easier, faster and more precisely executed.
Germicide/Bactericide and Air Purification Lamps
UV-C Type, NBVE series
The service quality and the patients’ and staff safety depend on microbiologic purity. This is why we use the best germicide lamps from the NBVE series to efficiently disinfect. The radiations have high biocidal properties, they permanently remove bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi and other microorganisms. The air disinfection is continuously performed (24/7) and the lamp radiations are not harmful to people.
The Facial Arc
The facial arc transfers the jaw bone position in relation to the terminal articulator axis in just 2 minutes. Thus, the articulator is only a static physiological situation in a 1:1 report. It is absolutely mandatory for diagnosing and treating functional problems and it reduces the adaptation time for prosthetic works. It is a success due to the ease to manipulate it and to the fact that it saves time and materials.
VITA EASYSHADE V
VITA Easyshade V allows determining the exact natural teeth color or the color of the ones subjected to the whitening treatment and other restorations (CAD-CAM, crowns, bridges, Veneers, Inlays, Onlays, Lumineers etc.) through electrical measurement. With this device, it is easy to establish the color of the central tooth (base color), the one distributed on the whole tooth in several points (medium color) or in the cervical, central and incision areas (area color of the tooth) and it guarantees the prevention of infection.
It is the best device at a world level for mixing and automated dosing of materials from the Penta 3M scale. It guarantees a homogeneous blend, without air bubbles.
Starting 2013, the clinic has the ATI certification for performing surgical interventions under general anaesthesia adhering to the Health Ministry regulations. We are one of the few Romanian dental clinics with specialized equipment for performing these interventions specific for operating rooms hospitals.
- The ATI section (interventions under general anaesthesia) is equipped with top range anaesthesis devices:
- Oxylog® 2000 plus – Dräger: is an emergency ventilator with time lapses and constant volume for the patients with tidal volume or current volume of at least 100 mL.
- Vital signs monitor – Biocare IM 15
- Defibrillator Life Point
- Automatic syringes – Syramed microSR6000.
2. Device for sedating through inhalation CARBA (based on nitrous oxide mixed with oxygen): a calming effect without the fear and pain sensation, it can also be used for children.
3. Operating lamp TruLight 1000 with 80.000 LUX – it offers constant illumination of the examined field and it precisely confers the color. Also, it does not generate heat during the procedures.
Other work instruments
1. Prevention Room
- Air-Flow PROPHYflex
- Descaling device KaVo SONICflex quick 2008 / L with special anses for patients with implants and special anses for patients with periodontics problems
- Air-Flow Perio (EMS) under the gums – for patients with periodontics problems
2. Polymerization Lamps
- Without a timer wire or photo obturations
- UV Polymerization wireless lamp for cementing LUMINEERS with 5000 W
3. Microscopic Lens with Carl Zeiss lenses equipped with illuminator optical fiber for high precision surgeries which can enlarge up to 6 times
4. Ultrasonic scaling Piezo Scaler
5. LED and no LED turbines
- KaVo – straight handpiece
- KaVo – angular red-blue handpiece
- KaVo and W&H – surgical straight and angular handpieces